1. Prepare Your Business Plan – Connect with us to go over your business plan or for help starting it. This plan is key to securing the funds you need for your business.
2. Meet with Us – Let’s have a phone call, conference call or in-person meeting (if it’s safe to do so) to explore your business needs and financing options.
3. Complete an Application – In order to complete your application you’ll need the following items (we may ask for additional information):
4. We’ll Review – Once we’ve received everything we will review and present your application to our volunteer Investment Committee and/or Board Members for a decision. All your information is held in the strictest of confidentiality.
5. Decisions & Documentation – The Investment Committee and/or Board Members will determine if you qualify. If successful, you will be provided with a Letter of Offer that outlines the terms and conditions for the loan and your loan documents.
6. After Support – Once you have funding, we are still here to assist. We understand the challenges that come with owning a business and would love to help you navigate. Our business coaching is always confidential, free and can be on an ongoing basis.
We’ll help you set up a payment plan that works for you.
Our business coaching will help keep you moving in the right direction.
Look to us for networking and marketing help.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep in touch. In it you’ll find local news, information about local businesses and opportunities to help grow your own business.
Have a question or would like to set up a meeting, we’d love to hear from you.