Financial/ Office Administrator Position Full-time
Frontenac Business Services, formerly Frontenac Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC), is a federally supported not-for-profit organization based in Harrowsmith with a mandate to promote business development, job creation and to strengthen the rural economy. We are dedicated professionals who pride ourselves on delivering business advice and loan services that nurtures and supports the entrepreneurial spirit in the County of Frontenac.
Financial/ Office Administrator Position Full-time ($35,000 – $55,000)
(35-hour work week)
We are seeking an experienced professional with strong bookkeeping skills (QuickBooks), attention to detail, exceptional interpersonal skills and proficiency on multiple computer programs. This position is responsible for maintaining the organization’s books, preparing government reports and claims and loan administration including payments and security registration. It is also responsible for the day-to-day operations, responding to general enquiries and preparing board packages. Employees are to be prepared to work primarily in office and have the flexibility to transition to remote work, if required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate in administration
- Work experience in bookkeeping and office administration
- Working knowledge of software programs including QuickBooks, Word, Excel, Outlook, WordPress and the ability to learn loan management software;
- Aptitude to problem solve and pay close attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while consistently presenting a professional attitude and demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills, sound judgment and strict confidentiality;
- Knowledge of business start-up information and related programs and services an asset
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Successful applicant will be required to provide a CPIC and credit report
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with a “re” line of “Administrator Position”.
Anne Prichard, Executive Director
Frontenac Business Services
5062 Rd 38, Unit 8, Harrowsmith, ON K0H 1V0
Applications will be accepted until noon, Thursday, October 28, 2021. We thank you for your interest and only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.